Monday, November 21, 2011

Make this stuffing

Photo from Epicurious.com

I have been remiss in my food blogging, not having addressed the coming feast for at least the past two weeks. Worse than that, I have a confession to make: I am not in charge of Thanksgiving dinner this year. 

GASP!

Nope. Josh is an excellent cook. I think I've said that before. Better than me in a lot of ways. He has a mind for the science of cooking, whereas I just kind of feel my way through and rely on past experience to be my (sometimes misguided) guide. I have commissioned a guest post from the attorney-chef, and expect that as soon as he finds time... before Thursday. I have faith that this will happen. He has some amazing dishes on the docket, and I can't wait.

I'm not totally wussing out, now -- I'll be making the important stuff, like dessert. Chocolate pie. I'll be making my spiced pecans, too. And the stuffing. But I can't take credit for my stuffing recipe. I found this a few years back, and it is tha bomb. 

No comments:

Post a Comment