Thursday, October 20, 2011

Stuff, and stuff

So, you may have noticed my little note on the ads, there in the sidebar. I didn't start this blog to make money (it's a good thing, too!). However, it's been collecting a few cents here and there, and I thought it would be cool to donate the proceeds to charity. I should get a check in the mail when revenue reaches $100... Now, after 5 months of diligently typing away... I'm nearly there. Ha! But every little bit helps. Especially as we get closer to the holidays. If you can suggest a worthy cause, please feel free to do so in the comments. And on that note, if you are neither my mother, father, in-laws, husband or very close friend, please feel free to leave a comment as well! I'm curious who's out there reading.


P.S. Go "like" the Dish on Facebook. I share good food articles and recipes from the 'net there.

1 comment:

  1. Episcopal Relief & Development Fund. The pre-school sponsor can help you find it.

    ReplyDelete